Saturday, December 9, 2017

collage canvas

I made this canvas for a friend at work, who just retired. She loved Mary Englebreit an was always doing special little things for everyone. The quote was in my family home restroom for as long as i can remember. Mom got it at a craft show, so I used this in the collage. I have 3 photos- 1st one with paint & napkins (yes the collage is napkins), then with the sun - that was the feature part- then the final piece with all the stencils and paint pen, and stamping. I think it was an 8x10 canvas - it was small. I had a great time making it and have to say it was hard to give up. BUT - it is now my screensaver on my home computer- so i get to see it whenever i fire this baby up! Best place for fun napkins is Tuesday Morning- they are closing a handful of them here-sad - but they really have a nice lovely selection and very low priced.

No comments: