Tuesday, January 12, 2010

8 girls





What a great time we had last night. We exchanged our journals and we did our doll mix up project. Everything turned out wonderful. The dolls were so cool. Everyone did such different things to their dolls - and when we mixed the parts all up and put together our "new" dolls - they were awesome too. Before we picked the new parts, my doll was the aqua and pink one with the colored skirt. When we finished - I now have the yellow body doll shown with them all together.
The journal pages were so amazing. I have posted the 2 pages I did for Mickey's book. I will post all the pages in my book when the project is complete - then you can see all the different techniques. They are all so talented - It is so nice to have these projects, because we get a piece of each other in everything we make. The next project is a fabric house from the Fabric Art Journal book. This is supposed to be completed in February - which means no TV for me for a while!
Hope you enjoy the photos - even though everything looks so much better in person.

3 comments:

Pam R said...

Get OUT! Both of your Teesha pages are fantastic!

Love the doll project too!

Jealous, I am.

Ellen aka Auntmoonie said...

wow. super cool project. and really awesome work!!! can't wait to see the whole thing!
hugs and love,

Enchanted Doll Maker said...

Carolyn, your journal pages are fabulous! I can tell that you really love doing them. The dolls are so cute too. Sometimes you can make the best dolls out of the simplest patterns. Haven't checked my feeds for a while so that is why I am only commenting now, it's all that time I've spent praying for the snow to stop - I didn't have time for anything else.
M