Saturday, December 8, 2012

Helloooooo.... - part 1 of 2

Wow - It has been too long since my last post - I am sorry ... life has been busy and things are somewhat back to normal.  I have been busy making dolls to sell... these are the prims "Gritty Jane" by Jane DesRosier - she uses paper clay on them to make the faces dimensional - I just colored mine with pencils & markers - I hope to try the paper clay in the new year.  I have these elves in progress right now and they will be complete and out of my home on Tues when I go back to work.  They are an order from a co-worker.  I will post a photo of them when they are all done.  They are for her granddaughters - and I asked for each girl's 3 favorite colors - so the color combinations are what they provided - they have no idea what the colors are for - I think they will be surprised to see they are on their very own doll.



I decorated the house yesterday - I have not done a "full decorate" in years - It is cluttered and cozy at the same time.  I love the tree - just dripping with stuff - and Alice has a new christmas dress (love the polka dot tights!)- oh and she got a little nellie-dog of her own!  How about that - I found it at a little antique/second hand shop and just had to have it.

No comments: