Sunday, December 9, 2012

Yeah Hoo!

The little elves are all finished and ready for their new homes.  They turned out cute after all.  They are the Barbara Willis "Florabunda" pattern - I changed it a little, giving them a pointy hat and shoes, instead of the flower petals around their face, that the pattern calls for.  Now my commitments are all done!  I am thrilled!!!  I am off to "My Happy Place" (my art room) to get this back in order - it truly looks like a tornado went thru it.  I am looking forward to working on art for me.... It is a very very welcome change..

2 comments:

Enchanted Doll Maker said...

Carolyn,
Your Christmas decorations look great and the tree looks beautiful! I love the dolls and the elfs, then again all your dolls come about fantastic.

Sue said...

Love seeing them finished! They're terrific.