Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sprout!

He's done!! How cute is he? It turned out pretty cute- it is Sprout from the Green Giant ads. This is the body part exchange doll I had to complete for High on Dolls. It was due the beginning of this month- a little late, but I will take it into the club in June. I even put leaves on "under" his "outfit"! He was really fun to make. Went to Columbus with Pam for Guilded Lillies meeting. Was so nice to see everyone again. There were visitors from Australia. Suzi McMahon brought her dolls - AMAZING. They are in town for AFIC which starts next week. I am not going to that doll event. I am going to MMM in the fall instead.
I finished the Light doll I needed to make for "8 Girls". It is due on Monday - I cannot post a photo until we meet - want it to be a surprise. I can't wait to see what everyone else made. I know they will be amazing.
Well - 2 items done on my list - hope to get back to the grind next week, and crank out some more completed projects....
Until then - happy crafting!

1 comment:

Enchanted Doll Maker said...

Carolyn, he is so adorable! Great job.
Mary