Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July - continued....




Long post from the 4th of July - Part 2!!!!!

Last weekend Time for Dolls in Akron hosted Colleen Babcock for a class. We learned Finders Keepers. It is a sweet little Victorian influenced imp that steals things from around the house... Mine is going to be as if she is taking things from "my happy place" (art room). I have a photo of her here waiting for hair and clothes. She is a wire armature doll that stands alone AND she has a tail! Too funny! The fabrics I am using are also posted, so you get an idea of how colorful she will be. She will be a redhead to match her freckles. You need to check out Colleen's blog - it is titled "The Magic Bean" She is probably the best doll teacher I have ever had. We had ALOT to learn and do in a 2 day class, but I was relaxed and loved every minute of the time we had with her. If you EVER have a chance to take a class from her - DO IT. She is w
onderful.

No comments: