Sunday, October 30, 2011

felted vessel and little dollie




Friday night I took a class to make a felted vessel. It was a wonderful evening and the teacher, Michele, was great. The class included everything you needed to make this - All I had to bring was a couple towels and a pair of scissors. So nice not to have to run around and buy all the supplies. There were 7 of us alot of familiar faces and a couple new people. Everyone's piece turned out so amazing. I did not have my camera, so when I get a photo from a friend, I will post that too. (all the vessels are in their photos). Mine went in such a totally different direction than I had planned - Everyone else's was full of color - and I went neutral - with the surprise of bright yellow on the inside. I am going to bead and stitch with hand dyed threads to give it the color. It was a great time.
Then today I was with my mom and saw this little Blythe doll at Aldi's, of all places, and she bought it for me. If you remember little kiddles when we were kids, she is a little bigger than that- still pretty darn tiny though. I love her sun glasses with the flowers! What a riot.

No comments: