Saturday, October 1, 2011

my little troll .....



Here is my sweet little troll. I met with friends to work on dolls and I was able to put her together today - I still have to add her tail and add some details to her, but, I couldn't wait to share her. She is too cute for words. I just love her - I am going to make her a dollie to hold - when this is all done - I will post, yet another, photo of her - in a few weeks....
Tomorrow I am taking a mannequin collage class with a crazy fun group of friends. It is an all day affair and we will have a great time and take home a new project. I have been so busy these last few weeks with so much to do and art/dolls to make. I will welcome a boring weekend! hahahaha - you know how it is - all or nothing when it comes to a social life! The best thing is all the great time with friends and family lately - It fills my heart.

2 comments:

flyingbeader said...

OMG, she is so CUTE! Are you going to the October meeting? I'm planning on coming & bringing my hoard of trolls.

Pam R said...

Adorable, and so happy!