Sunday, April 25, 2010

HOUSES part 1 of 3






8 Girls met on Friday and we exchanged our house parts and sewed them together. They turned out so wonderful. The thing I like the best about our art is that even though we all have our own style, our projects ALWAYS look great when they are all mixed up and put together. We had a great time. I have photos of the houses BEFORE they were split up, so you can see what was created by (1) person at a time. The 1st 2 photos are 2 of the houses NOT split up yet. I did not put mine up, since it is already in the blog at a prior date. When putting this post together - I realized I did not have a photo of Mickey's house before the split. I feel terrible about that. Mickey's pieces are dimensional - they are painted and have a shimmer/sparkle effect on them. The 2 pieces I got of her house were the moon piece on my roof and the butterfly/caterpillar peak piece. You will see it when you scroll down.
The rest of the photos are (3) of the houses AFTER we split them up. The house I have is in part 3 of 3 below. They really are amazing - hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

1 comment:

Enchanted Doll Maker said...

The houses came out amazing. You all did a great job, can't wait to see yours in person.
Mary