Thursday, February 17, 2011

what i'm up to - part 2 of 3







The black/white & green doll did not fit on the last post- here are the photos of that doll and the doll I received after they were mixed up - this was for No Rules. We had our last get together in December. This particular project was a year late in completion, only because we all had other projects brewing and it kept getting pushed back. I think they turned out really neat. I did not get a group photo of them. We are no longer meeting due to schedules for 2 of us. 2 of us work full time and 2 of us are so very fortunate to not have to work (outside of the home). The 2 of us that do work were spread too thin, with other doll groups , work and my moving further away. I miss our times together, but am able to see all parties at different meetings for different groups.



The doll with the dark hair is what I received when all parts were mixed up.



No comments: