Thursday, February 17, 2011
















WOW..... I went to Radio Shack yesterday to get a cable for the camera to the computer - turns out I have a card reader IN MY NEW computer! Thank you Radio Shack guy for showing that to me! So - I am FINALLY back in business here. I have posted a few photos of the things I have been up to.





The funky little dolls that I made with 8 girls were a hit with (2) other groups I am in. I have the dolls that I made - the green/Black & white one and the Orange and green one. They sure are fun to make. I have posted photos of the trade with the orange & green doll - before all dolls were mixed up and after they were mixed up.

1 comment:

Aimee Jeffries said...

What a fun bunch of dolls! I spent several months putting pics on my desktop, transferring onto thumb drive to put them on my laptop...then I found that darned card reader spot. It was very well hidden! :)