Saturday, August 23, 2014

Fall 2013 project part 2 and new 2014 items

2013- One of the Bad Girlz also taught us a class to make this little dress, jacket and hat for my BJD. It was alot of fun. It was so cute to see all these little dollies dressed up in their new outfits when the class was done. 2014 -Another one of the Bad girlz taught these awesome book classes and then we just made them for fun together. The 1st book was a tunnel book. The centers of the pages are cut out and when you open the book you can see all the way thru it. We were making books from childhood stories. I chose the Naughty Bunny. It is a little golden book I have from when I was a kid. I photocopied the pages and cut them up - these books are made with cardboard, scrapbook paper and oh yes- I edged each page with washi tape! too fun

No comments: